SPIRE 2A and 2B Illustrated Readers have ten different readers in each set.
- Each set contains illustrated versions of stories from the S.P.I.R.E Reader Level 2.
- Level 2 covers these skills: ff, ll, ss, al, wa, qu, ck, tch, and vCe.
- Each set covers these skills with different stories.
- The books in this series have black and white illustrations.
- The readers are designed with fully decodable test, controlled for phonics and sight word knowledge.
- Use them with the S.P.I.R.E. reading program or as a supplement to any reading program.
- According to the publisher’s website, SPIRE Readers are aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
S.P.I.R.E. Set 2A
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 2A Decodable Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 2A Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Deb and Ross on the Job (ff, ll, ss)
- Help! (al)
- Watch the Frog Hop (wa)
- Chad’s Problems (qu)
- Tricks Will Not Fetch (tch)
- The Whale (vCe)
- The Long Hike (vCe)
- A Scare (vCe)
- A Valentine (vCe)
S.P.I.R.E. Set 2B
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 2B Decodable Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 2B Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Miss Hiss (ff, ll, ss)
- A Walk to the Mall (al)
- The Swamp (wa)
- Quin’s Pet (qu)
- Stuck! (ck)
- Catch a Batch of Fish (tch)
- Kate’s Game (vCe)
- The Love Note (vCe)
- The Kite (vCe)
- Plane Pals (vCe)