Prepare Children to Be Successful Independent Readers and Spellers With Saxon Phonics 1
Saxon Phonics 1 Homeschool Kit is appropriate for all children, including those with learning difficulties. [Read more…]
- Saxon Phonics 1 is supported by research on effective reading instruction.
- No prior knowledge of phonics is required to teach these success-oriented programs.
- The lessons are completely scripted to make teaching easy.
- Each lesson shows what the teacher says and possible student responses. How easy is that?
- If you have never taught reading before or didn’t learn to read with phonics, you’ll find the teacher’s manual very helpful. It is carefully scripted and easy to use in a spiral binding that lays flat.
- Each lesson in the teacher’s manual contains a list of materials, pre-class preparation instruction, the entire scripted lesson, and reduced versions of applicable student material.
- Consumable parts are replaceable making it economical for families with several children.
- Teaching tools are non-consumable.
- New learning is presented in increments and reviewed throughout the year.
- Use with your choice of quality literature/readers.
Saxon Phonics 1 Homeschool Kit
The Saxon Phonics 1 Homeschool Kit includes:
- Teacher’s Manual 1 9781565771758
- Literature Extensions–supplement phonics instruction by incorporating quality works of classic and contemporary literature.
- Teaching Tools 1 9781565771765
- Student Workbook/Reader 1 9780939798728
Grade 1 and Below-Level Readers (First to Third Grade)
Phonics 1 Student Workbook/Reader
Student Workbook/Reader 1 includes a two-part student workbook, student readers, and a colorful alphabet strip with D’Nealian style letters on one side and block-style letters on the other.
Phonics 1 Teacher’s Manual
This provides directions and lesson scripts, preparation instructions. The Teacher’s Manual 1 also includes coding charts, a glossary, and detailed game directions.
Phonics 1 Teaching Tools
Included in the Teaching Tools 1 are Review Decks, Kid Cards, a rule book, a CD, and a DVD instructional guide.