Facilitate Individual Instruction With Phonics-Based Storybook Readers and Skills-Based Workbooks for Primary Phonics Level 5
Components for the Primary Phonics 5 reading program include the Storybook Readers Set, a Workbook, and a Comprehension Workbook. [Read more…]
Level 5 Has a Storybook Readers Set, a Workbook, and a Comprehension Workbook
- Primary Phonics 5 addresses the following skills:
- Three sounds of y
- Special sounds for a (as in water, ball, and palm)
- Open syllables
- Vowel diphthongs (oo, ow, ou, ay, ey, aw)
- All of the books and workbooks in this series have black and white drawings.
- According to the publisher’s website, Primary Phonics is aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
Primary Phonics Workbook 5
Exercises in Workbook 5 are to be completed before reading the corresponding storybook. On the inside of the front cover are simple directions for matching the workbook pages with the correct storybook.
Consumable paperback with 80 pages with black and white illustrations.
Primary Phonics Comprehension Workbook 5
For each book in the Story Books 5, Comprehension Workbook 5 has two pages of reading comprehension exercises.
Consumable paperback with 21 pages with black and white illustrations.
OUT OF STOCK
Primary Phonics Storybooks 5 Starter Set
Titles in Storybook Readers Set 5 include:
- The Pet Poodle (Vowel Diagraph oo)
- The Good Cook (Vowel Diagraph oo)
- Snow Fun (Vowel Diagraph ow)
- A Cow in Town (Vowel Diphthong ow)
- The Mouse House (Vowel Diphthong ou)
- The Shy Tiger (Vowel Diagraphs ay, ey; Vowel y)
- The Lost Wallet (Vowel Diagraph aw; Initial wa)
- Too Small (a = /aw/)
- The Square Egg (Consonants y, qu)
- The Clumsy Rabbit (Final y)
OUT OF STOCK