Helps Students To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills and Strategies in 2nd Grade
- With colorful and engaging photographs and illustrations, the layout of the student workbooks is pleasing, but not overwhelming.
- The skills covered in Comprehension Plus Level B will undoubtedly help the student who needs to learn strategies to improve reading comprehension.
- The stories and articles used in the series include fiction and non-fiction.
- Using the Teacher’s Guide will help you get to most out of the program and give you practical help to teach the skills associated with reading comprehension.
- The Parent Guide highlights the main elements of the student and teacher materials.
- It provides guidance on setting up the lesson plan, scheduling, and adapting it to fit your family.
Level B Bundle
MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Homeschool Bundle
Included in the MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Homeschool Bundle are one of each of the following:
- Level B Student Workbook 9780765221810
- Level B Teacher’s Guide 9780765221872
- Parent Guide
Student Workbook B
MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Student Workbook
Reading comprehension skills covered in the MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Student Workbook include finding the main idea and details, drawing conclusions, sequence, predicting outcomes, comparing and contrasting, using context clues, summarizing, paraphrasing, fact and opinion, point of view, plot, character and setting, alphabetizing, maps, tables, and graphs, and more. There are 30 lessons.
Teacher’s Guide B
MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Teacher’s Guide
The MCP Comprehension Plus Level B Teacher’s Guide features:
- Teacher helps such as teaching tips, series overview, scope, and sequence
- It has the full-size student workbook pages with the answers overprinted in red for easy grading
- Reproducible tests and graphics organizers.
- Test answers
- Detailed lesson plans that explain how to teach, practice, and apply each lesson.
- Meeting Individual Needs section in each lesson has suggestions for teaching phonics, ESL strategy, multiple intelligences, and the home-school connection.