A Complete Traditional Christian-Based Reading Program 6th Grade
Learn to read with Christian phonics-based reading kits for sixth grade by Bob Jones University Press.
Features of BJU Press Reading 6 Kits
- Learn to read with a phonics-based traditional textbook kit—That includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Worktext, and Readers.
- Emphasize reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, and vocabulary development, study skills, and literary skills with BJU Press Reading 6.
- Read character-building stories and classical literature selections from a variety of genres and cultures.
- Study phonics with a Christian-based reading program.
- We are pleased to offer the BJU Press Reading 6 Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool for your convenience in one-stop shopping for your homeschool curriculum needs.
BJU Press Reading 6 Kit 2nd Edition
The Bob Jones Reading 6 Course:
- Emphasizes reading comprehension.
- Reviews remedial phonics for struggling reader.
- Tailors lessons for your child with a flexible teaching format.
- Reinforces Biblical truth with character-building stories from different genres of literature.
- Strengthens specific reading skills and encourage critical thinking with activities in the workbooks.
The BJU Press Reading 6 Kit for sixth grade includes:
- Teacher’s Edition for Reading 6 (includes Message From Print DVD) (#514869)
Includes full-color student pages with discussion questions teaching strategies in the side and bottom margins.
- Student Text for Reading 6: As Full As the World (#235853 ISBN: 9781606820605)
Literature selections help students build reading comprehension and learn to appreciate literature.
- Student Worktext for Reading 6 (#128330 ISBN: 9781579245436)
- Consumable workbook for one student
- Provides a variety of activities to enrich understanding of the readings and to demonstrate reading comprehension.
- Emphasizes literature elements, higher-level thinking skills, and vocabulary enrichment.
- Worktext Teacher’s Edition for Reading 6 (Answer Key) (#128348 ISBN: 9781579245443)
With overprinted answers to the activities in the Student Worktext 6 for easy grading.
- Teaching Visuals Flip Chart for Reading 6 (#129304 ISBN: 9781579247232)
Practice structural analysis, literary skills, and study skills with this full-color teaching aid.