A Complete Traditional Christian-Based Reading Program 4th Grade
Learn to read with Christian phonics-based reading kits for fourth grade by Bob Jones University Press.
Bob Jones Reading 4 Kit
BJU Press Reading 4 Kit 2nd Edition
Features of the Reading 4 Complete Kit
- Learn to read with a phonics-based traditional textbook kit—That includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Worktext, and Readers.
- Emphasize critical thinking skills, vocabulary development, study skills, and literary skills with BJUP Reading 4.
- Increase reading comprehension skills
- Reinforce Biblical truth and encourage character building.
- Read character-building stories and classical literature selections from a variety of genres and cultures.
- Tailor lessons for your child with a flexible teaching format.
- Encourage appreciation for reading and learning.
- Provide activities designed to strengthen specific skills.
The BJU Press Reading 4 Kit for fourth grade includes:
- Teacher’s Edition for Reading 4 (includes Message from Print DVD) (#514844)
Includes full-color student pages with discussion questions teaching strategies in the side and bottom margins.
- Student Text for Reading 4: I Met You In a Story (#260463 ISBN: 9781591669098)
- Has illustrated stories, poems, and essays that encourage a biblical worldview and develop Christian character.
- Helps develop critical thinking skills, increase vocabulary, and strengthen other literary skills.
- Student Worktext for Reading 4 (#122796 ISBN: 9781579244583)
- The colorful Reading 4 Student Worktext is consumable and features:
- Demonstrate reading comprehension with a variety of exercises.
- Practice vocabulary, pronunciation, and syllable division exercises.
- Worktext Teacher’s Edition for Reading 4 (#122804 ISBN: 9781579244590)
For easy grading, it has the overprinted answers to the activities in the Student Worktext 4.
- Teaching Visuals Flip Chart for Reading 4 (#128215 ISBN: 9781591661412)
Practice structural analysis, literary skills, and study skills with this full-color teaching aid.
More Phonics-based Reading Programs at Lamp Post Homeschool
BOB JONES READING
PHONICS & READING
BLUE BOOK READING
Common Sense Press
RED BOOK READING
Common Sense Press