Learn Basic Grammar and Study God’s Word For Grades 4 to 6th
- Focus on more than 200 Biblical accounts, Psalms, Proverbs, prophecies, laws, and letters
- Insights into the daily life of people living in Biblical times
- Learn about plants, animals and Bible landscapes
- Study basic English grammar, words to know, concepts and more.
- This program is a Christian-based English grammar course.
- Comes with the Teacher Guide and Illustrated Family Bible Stories.
Elementary Bible & English Set
Elementary Bible and English Grammar Package
The Elementary Bible and English Grammar Set includes one of each of the following books.
- Teacher Guide for Elementary Bible and English Grammar 9781683440055
- Illustrated Family Bible Stories 9780892217236
Each book in the set is available for separate purchase below if you need extra copies.
Teacher Guide for
Elementary Bible and English Grammar
The Teacher Guide for Elementary Bible and English Grammar features:
- An easy-to-follow weekly lesson schedule with reading, worksheets, and vocabulary-building opportunities
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Perforated and three-hole punched pages for easy handout
- Scheduling flexibility to meet your needs
- Answer Key
View a sample from the Teacher Guide at the publisher’s website:
Illustrated Family Bible Stories
The Illustrated Family Bible Stories features:
- Maps, photographs, and diagrams from Biblical times
- More than 200 Biblical accounts, Psalms, Proverbs, prophecies, laws, and letters
- Accounts of the daily life of people living in Old and New Testament times
- Specially written teaching helps today’s young reader to understand Bible’s meaning and relevance for everyday life
- Hardback with full color illustrations
View a sample from Illustrated Family Bible Stories at the publisher’s website:
Grades 4-6th, younger as a read-aloud.