Teach writing and grammar at home with a complete Homeschool Kit
We like the changes in BJU Press Writing and Grammar 11—a traditional Christian-based English course for 11th grade. A strong writing and composition program is now even better by placing most of the instructional material in the student text. [Read more…]
BJU Press Writing and Grammar 11 Kit, 3rd Edition
In eleventh grade, your student will systematically review grammatical and mechanical skills in Bob Jones Writing and Grammar 11. The writing process is also reviewed. Advanced grammar concepts such as tense sequence, perfect verbals, and adverbial nouns are introduced.
- Now the instructing parent can work alongside the student.
- If the student is more independent, then “just give me the material, and I’ll read it and figure it out, Mom!”
- Well designed visually
- Priced economically, especially for families who plan to use it with other students.
- Bob Jones Writing and Grammar 11 is a Christian-based English course.
The Writing and Grammar 11 3rd Ed. Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following items.
W & G 11 Teacher’s Edition (#272229, ISBN-13: 9781606820940)
- Features reduced pages of the student workbook and overprinted answers.
- Find helpful Teaching Notes in the side and bottom margins.
Writing and Grammar 11 Student Worktext (#272195, ISBN-13: 9781606820933)
- Covers parts of speech, sentence structure, phrases, clauses, punctuation, and more while emphasizing their application to writing.
- Strengthen writing skills through specific writing projects such as analytical essays, research papers, memoirs, interviews, and more.
Tests for Writing & Grammar 11 (#272237, ISBN-13: 9781606820957)
- This packet has chapter tests, a midterm, and a final for one student.
- Help test student understanding of the lesson content with a variety of question types.
Test Answer Key for Writing & Grammar 11 (#272245, ISBN-13: 9781606820964)
- For easy grading, answers are overprinted on a copy of each student test.
If you need an English handbook, the Writer’s Toolbox is recommended for this curriculum. It is sold separately.