Teach English At Home With A Complete Christian-based Homeschool Kit for Fifth Grade
Everything you need for one student and one teacher is in the complete kit. More of the instructional material is now in the student workbook with this traditional Christian-based English Curriculum. [Features…]
English 5 Kit
English 5 Homeschool Kit
BJU Press English 5 Homeschool Kit 2nd Ed.
Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)
Topics covered in BJU Press English 5 include:
- Writing a Compare-Contrast Essay
- Writing a Persuasive Business Letter
- Writing a Diamante and a Sense Poem
- Study and Reference Skills
- Writing a Personal Narrative
- Writing a Book Review
- More Verbs
- Writing a Research Report
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Writing imaginative Instructions
- More About Sentences
- Writing a Play
Features of BJU Press English 5 Curriculum
- The instructing parent can work alongside the student.
- Well-designed and visually pleasing student books.
- Best of all: economically priced especially for families who plan to use it with other students.
- We love how the lessons seem coordinated across these three grades. When the 5th grader is studying possessive pronouns, so is the 6th grader. If you have students in different grades, it’s easier on the teacher when you are all on the same topic.
- BJU Press English 5 is a Christian-based traditional curriculum.
Included in the BJU Press English 5 Subject Kit are one each of the following items:
English 5 Teacher’s Edition and Toolkit CD (#195685 ISBN-13: 9781579249410) features:
- 16 chapters with 160 lessons
- Grammar and writing chapters alternate
- Reduced student pages with overprinted answers
- Extra practice pages
- Lesson plans and schedules
- Teaching tips and helps
- The Teacher’s Toolkit CD has reproducible pages to supplement lessons.
English 5 Student Worktext (#273722 ISBN-13: 9781606821039) features:
- Guided practice
- Independent practice
- Chapter and cumulative reviews
- The back of the student worktext contains a writing handbook and a grammar handbook for student reference.
English 5 Tests (#195719 ISBN-13: 9781579249441)
- Includes one test for each chapter in the English 5 Tests.
- The tests are consumable and intended for one student.
English 5 Test Answer Key (#195727 ISBN-13: 9781579249458)
Answers to the English 5 Tests are overprinted on a copy of the student version.
More Complete Language Arts Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Learning Language Arts
Common Sense Press
Savvas myView Literacy
LifePac Language Arts