Music History Courses for Students in Grades 3 to 9
The Meet the Great Composers Book 2 covers famous composers from the Baroque period to the 20th century.
Book 2 Kit
Meet the Great Composers
Meet the Great Composers Book 2 Kit
Meet the Great Composers 2 is a complete music history curriculum designed to give students an appreciation and understanding of the composers whose music they listen to and learn.
The Meet the Great Composers Book 2 Kit includes Book 2, listening CD, and Reproducible Activity Sheets.
- A 17-unit study on famous composers from the Baroque period to the 20th century.
- Important facts about the composer.
- The story of the composer’s life.
- An interesting essay about the composer’s music or about the times in which they lived.
- A fun, reproducible activity sheet which reinforces what the student has learned.
- A CD with the suggested listening examples.
Preview Samples at the publisher’s website.
Meet the Great Composers 2 is recommended for Grades 3-9
More Electives at LampPostHomeschool.com
Speech and Drama
Worship Guitar Class