Completely Redesigned With a Simple Lesson-by-Lesson Format
- The Latin Primer 3 curriculum, 3rd Edition, by Martha Wilson is designed for the parent who has no knowledge of Latin.
- Features Weekly Word Lists
- Redesigned layout with an easy to follow lesson-by-lesson format
- Additional new exercises for practice and review
- Significantly expanded Teacher’s Edition with answers, weekly quizzes, and new weekly teacher’s lesson notes.
- New perfect bound form with perforated exercise pages.
- Save on Canon Press Latin Primer 3 curriculum during our sale at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Latin Primer 3 starts with review and then delves deeper into grammar through more complicated translations.
- The Latin Primer 3 Student workbook is intended for one year’s worth of study.
Latin Primer 3 Teacher Book Third Edition
The Level 3 Teacher’s Book includes the content of the Student workbook plus the answers. A “Teaching Notes” section outlines unit objectives for teachers. Nine sectional tests and one cumulative test are also included. You need the teacher book for this course.
- Free download of all thirty-two Student Quizzes from the publisher’s website!
- Free download of all four Student Unit Tests from the publisher’s website!
The Teacher’s Book includes the answers to these quizzes and Unit Tests.
Grades 5 and up.
Student Book 3
Level 3 Student Book Third Edition
Preview a sample at the publisher’s website:
Grades 5 and up.
Flash Cards 3
Latin Primer 3 Flash Cards 4th Edition
The Latin Primer 3 Flash Cards are numbered by Weekly Word List and cover the vocabulary in the Latin Primer 2 text. The cards are printed on both sides with the Latin word on one side and the English translation on the other. There are 493 cards that require cutting.
Audio Guide 3
Latin Primer 3 Audio Guide 4th Edition
The Latin Primer 3 Audio CD covers the Latin Primer 3 vocabulary and chants.