Completely Redesigned With a Simple Lesson-by-Lesson Format
The Latin Primer Expanded Teacher’s Edition mirrors the student book and includes the answers, weekly quizzes, and redesigned teacher’s lesson notes. [Read more…]
- Teacher notes explain the flow of every lesson and offer tips on preparation and focus.
- All the lesson material in Latin Primer 1 3rd Edition is included in each lesson.
- Additional practice and review for students and more material for teachers to gauge the student’s level of understanding.
- Perfect bound softcover book with perforated exercise pages with a new, kid-friendly cover.
- Especially helpful for those new to Latin. The publisher’s goal is for “parents and teachers with no Latin background to be still able to walk their students through the texts with ease.“
- Save on Canon Press Latin Primer 1 curriculum during our sale at Lamp Post Homeschool.
Latin Primer 1 Teacher’s Edition, 3rd edition
The Latin Primer 1 Teacher’s Text equips elementary school students (grades 3 and up) with a solid foundation in classical Latin. Newly revised and expanded, this text covers the basics: vocabulary for everyday concepts like farming, sailing, the human body, constellations, and family; verb and noun endings; and other beginning grammar concepts.
Student Text 1
Latin Primer 1 Student Text, 3rd edition
Preview a sample at the publisher’s website:
Flash Cards 1
Latin Primer 1 Flash Cards
The Latin Primer 1 Flash Cards are numbered by Weekly Word List and cover the vocabulary in the Latin Primer 1 text. The cards are printed on both sides with the Latin word on one side and the English translation on the other. There are 377 cards that require cutting.
Audio Guide 1
Latin Primer 1 Audio Guide
From the back cover of the Latin Primer 1 Audio Guide:
Read by Mackenzie Miller with Chelsea Jones, this audio guide covers the vocabulary and chants from the third edition of Latin Primer 1. This all-new edition introduces a “student” voice, providing your students with the chance to check their answers while they listen to the CD. We’ve also added bonus word stories (not included in the textbook) that are designed to strengthen vocabulary knowledge.
Although supplemental, this audio guide is an invaluable resource for parents and teachers who want their students to learn classical Latin pronunciation.