Speech and Drama Electives for Homeschool from Bob Jones
BJU Press Sound Speech Kit
BJU Press Sound Speech is an introduction to public speaking for high school.
- Four chapters focus on the speaker, six chapters focus on the audience and message, and the last four chapters focus on adapting to specific speaking situations.
- It is a comprehensive study of public speaking to give the student purpose, practice, and polish in any speaking situation.
- Sound Speech is a Christian-based course with the primary goal of training students to share their faith in Christ with others.
- It is available in a kit with a student text and teacher’s edition.
- Each component is available separately for additional students and shared teaching.
- It is a one-semester speech course.
Included in the Bob Jones Sound Speech: Public Speaking and Communication Kit are one of each of the following books.
- SS Teacher’s Edition bju180125
- SS Student Text bju127498
Bob Jones Sound Speech Public Speaking Teacher’s Edition
BJU Press Elective: Sound Speech “introduces public speaking, from platform presence to persuasion, with this one-semester course.
The course features special chapters on topic choice, research, organization, and communication in the workplace.”