Biblically-based Lessons & Hands-on Learning Activities for Preschoolers
Pathways for Preschool is available as a set with one Teacher’s Guide, and Activity Packet, and Hoppy Tunes CD. [Features…]
K3 Preschool Kit
Pathways for Preschool Kit
Pathways for Preschool Homeschool Kit 2nd Edition
Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)
Pathways for Preschool encourages three-year-old students to love learning.
Features of BJU Press Pathways for Preschool
- Helps prepare your student for kindergarten.
- Reinforces pre-reading, phonemic, and letter recognition skills.
- Introduces math, social studies, and science with optional advanced segments for math and phonics.
- Includes age-appropriate songs, rhymes, games, crafts, circle time for groups, and centers.
- Gives the opportunity to develop their eye-hand coordination using various techniques with the additional Activity Packet and Visuals.
- Contains 12 months of teaching material and each lesson is designed to be taught over a period of 2 to 5 days.
- Lists the skills promoted at the beginning of each lesson for easy reference.
- Color-coded headings identify the different types of activities.
- Special icons identifies more advanced activities.
- Prereading and language expression skills.
- Counting, sorting, and sequencing.
- Beginning science observation.
- Introductory social studies awareness.
- Child-friendly cooking and craft skills.
- Shape and color recognition.
- See the Lesson Plan Overview for Pathways for Preschool
The BJU Press Pathways for Preschool Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following items:
Pathways for Preschool Teacher’s Edition (Item #bju269175 ISBN-13: 9781606820131) Teachers will love the new, easy-to-use format and children will enjoy the fun, age and developmentally appropriate activities that fill this one-volume edition.
- Fun thematic units for twelve months include centers for individual play and learning and circle time around the Big Red Barn for group learning.
- Activities encourage phonemic awareness through introduction and recognition of letters.
- Activities also include introductory math activities through number recognition, counting, sorting, and patterning.
- Lessons are flexible for 2-5 day weekly programs.
- Manners and habit training is incorporated in Happy Habits suggestions and Heritage and science are addressed in fun hands-on discovery opportunities as well.
- Softbound, 452 pages
Pathways for Preschool Activity Packet (2nd ed.; copyright update) (Item #bju520049 ISBN-13: 9781628567182)
- Simple age-appropriate activities and crafts help reinforce a 2-to-3 year old student’s skills and concepts from unit themes on exciting, colorful, theme-related pages.
- Correlating stickers add to the fun as well.
- Softbound, 150 pages
Pathways for Preschool Hoppy Tunes CD (Item #bju269191 ISBN-13: 9781606820117)
- Little Green Frog & Other Hoppy Tunes includes fun arrangements of familiar and original songs to accompany Pathways for Preschool activities.
- For singing, moving, and listening!
- Format – CD-94 Songs
Scope and Sequence
- Through the Barnyard Gate
- The Street Where I Live
- Down Autumn Lanes
- Blazing New Trails
- Christmas Journey
- Along Snowy Paths
- Steppingstone to the Mailbox
- Wet and Windy Ways
- Around the Neighborhood
- Up the Waterspout
- Paw Prints on My Porch
- Highways to Summer Fun
Grade Level – K3
More Preschool Curriculum at Lamp Post Homechool
Horizons Preschool for Threes
The Way They See It
Preschool Art Program
Horizons Preschool Kit